Friday, November 5, 2010

Left overs

I'm getting kind of redundant, I know. But, I am so grateful for left overs. What would I do without them? Tonight I can rest easy knowing that I don't have to cook a large meal for the three of us. (Robert is going to be at a camp out with the young men) There are some meals that I won't save. Like ground beef, how do you reheat that without it getting chewy? Please let me know if it's a possiblity, I've tried. Spagehetti noodles are not a keeper. yuck.
I am also grateful for my kids. I know that they have been driving me crazy this week, but I do love them. I'm going to try and make this weekend alone with them a good one. Maybe we'll all stay up late eating candy and watching movies. I don't know, but it will be fun, whatever we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment