Today is going to be a hard entry for me. I had such a horrible day yesterday that it's given me a gloomy look at things.
I guess I am grateful for books. It was the only thing that kept me sane yesterday and it will probably be the only thing to keep me sane in the near future. We take advantage of the mirical of books everyday. Two hundred years ago books were hard to come by and expensive. Now we can buy them online, in bookstores, check them out of the library if your poor like me. We don't even have to hold a book to read a book. (I still prefere the old fashioned papercut way)
I get so thirsty for a good book, when I find one I read it in two days. If anyone has a good book that I can borrow I'll take it.
No comments:
Post a Comment