Thursday, September 9, 2010

Matthew

It is so fun to hear Matthew using sentences. I love to hear Him tell me what He is up too, or what He wants to do that day. He is also a little parrot, we have to be so careful about what we say around Him.
I am grateful for Him especially today and this month, because He has been such a helpmate to me. He gets me diapers when I ask and doesn't need to be asked to find the wipes. He just knows to get them. He'll even throw away the diapers after I've folded them up for Him.
I know that Matthew is going to be so good with this baby. He is already talking to it and giving my belly kisses. It is so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm sure he'll be a great helper when the baby comes!

    ReplyDelete